Worley provides a solution for managing the resources and processes required for the successful execution of catastrophe claims management. Worley helps ensure continuity of service in high volume situations through strict adherence to service timelines and quality
Scale quickly and easily to meet any demand
Worley’s national claims platform serves as a seamless extension of your claims management team for any event, large or small. With a strong regional presence in combination with the national scope of our Catastrophe Operations, our clients:
- Excel in the wake of any weather-driven events by partnering with a national firm that deliver the quantity and quality of resources required for success.
- Maintain continuity of service and quality before, during, and after a storm through our national Daily Services.
- Gain a competitive advantage through optimization and improvement of operations through a strategic partnership.
Drive consistency with end-to-end quality assurance
Quality begins with well-trained and well-prepared adjusters who are given a thorough set of expectations and guidelines and are managed appropriately. Worley’s internal Training and Quality Assurance units focus on preparing and evaluating adjuster’s service standards, file documentation, and the thoroughness of investigation, allowing our clients peace of mind at high volume.
- The Worley IA Certification program assesses our resources in estimating skills, damage recognition, software proficiency, and customer service skills to ensure a more predictable CAT response.
- To ensure compliance with your standards and guidelines, all files are examined by Worley’s QA staff before being submitted.
- Performance metrics, quality assurance results and adjuster evaluations are shared with the carrier during and after the storm, helping refine and retool for the next event.
Improve your customers’ claims experiences across all touch-points
Following an event, Worley gives you more ways to connect with your customers when communication is needed most.
- Provide comprehensive customer care with minimal stress on your internal resources by leveraging Worley’s call center resources.
- Worley’s automated voice response technology allows you to quickly and effectively communicate with your customers in time of high volume.
- In-person visits to local agents from our staff provide a calming presence during stressful CAT situations.